Aspects to be addressed to define the best technical and economic choices are many. It will first consider the usual general characteristics:
- Need or no cooling in summer.
- Recovery system dual energy flow.
- Hot air rising under the roof.
- Available energy … etc.
And add specific sports hall data:
- Management of fresh air intake (CO2 generated by users).
- Acoustic constraints (presence of terraces, shows …).
- Sports practiced (risk of perturbation for example for sports ball or badminton).
- Frequency and duration of sessions … etc.